Lazada Philippines

Saturday, April 11, 2015

For First Time Mom: There is Pampers Baby Dry to Help You

I was actually the eldest in the family and I would like to share to you that I don’t actually have a plan to get married.  I never thought that I would be able to meet someone who could change my mind and the rest is history; the bottom line is; I became a mother of 5 kids.

I thought to myself; how can the situation be difficult when I have already practice my motherly skills to my young siblings.  Well, I learn it the hard way (not that I don’t love every minute of it)
Being a mother of your own child is different from being a mom to your siblings or niece. Nothing can prepare you for this wonderful moment of your life.  Experiencing many first during your pregnancy up to the time that you hold your baby in your hands is something that cannot be explains unless you yourself experience it.


They say that I become an expert since I had five kids already; but let me tell that you are wrong about that thought. Yes, I had five but every one of them has a different story to tell. They have different first moments in my life. One child bearing is different form one another. I had read tons of books, listen to elderly about how to take care of myself and my baby ; attended different parenting seminars or pregnancy workshop; but let me tell that it’s always like you are having your first baby ; over and over again.

The only thing that is similar to this five first pregnancy is my choice of diaper.  Pampers has been a long time partner for me. With Pampers; I’m sure that my babies will sleep like angels and their development won’t be put at risk because of lack of sleep.  Over the years; Pampers has been continuously developing new types to make sure that our first born experience dryness all throughout the day and night as well. Comfort in knowing that a more absorbent gel is being used and together with stretchy tape; I’m glad there’s Pampers Baby Dry. Some may say that it’s expensive which I think is wrong because of the benefit that we gain when we used Pampers Baby Dry.  No amount of money can be compared to the comfort that our baby will experience during the crucial time of their sleep. We always want to give the best and therefore; Pampers Baby Dry is the answer

And now; for the first time in history, Pampers is launching a nationwide Celebration of Firsts surprising moms and newborn babies all over the Philippines with the arrival of new Pampers Baby Dry! 





Reporter Marie Lozano

Stay tuned to ABS-CBN for more #FirstsWithPampers today.



No comments:

Post a Comment