Lazada Philippines

Friday, November 18, 2016

Where to Stay in Coron: Darayonan Lodge

Coron, a place where I dream of going someday.

Last November 5, my dream became a reality when I finally visit Coron.  Coron is a first class municipality in the province of Palawan. . It is the commercial capital of the Calamian Islands

Check out the amazing places, faces and food that I enjoy during my stay in Coron.
It was a blessing when I was able to get a promo fare  to fly in Coron because normally it would cost you around 6 to 7 thousand for a round trip; so be sure to be on the lookout for seat sales or peso deal from airlines.  My flight was in afternoon and thankfully my flight was not delayed compared to other airlines.

The first that surprise me is the type of airplane that we are going to use, sanay kasi ako malalaki but this time, it was a small plane lang pala. The reason for this is that, maliit lang pala ang runway ng Busuanga Airport but then again, what matter is; I landed safely
Upon arrival in Coron, vans are actually waiting outside and names are posted for your convenience; para wala ng hanapan at sigawan.  My driver was accommodating enough to wait for me as I took few photos of the airport.

It was an enjoyable 35 minutes ride from the airport to the town proper where I would spend the night. I seated beside the driver to make sure that I could enjoy the scenery

For my first night, I stay at Darayonan Lodge

Darayonan is a Cuyonon word that literally means a place to stay. To the traveler, it connotes a place of sanctuary where one can feel safe, relax, de-stress, and re-charge. Darayonan Lodge tries to be such a place to its guests.

Highlights of the place


Swimming Pool
Sorry guys, pero addict talaga ako sa pool. Just to let you know, not all of the lodge in the town proper has a pool. So kung tapos ka na sa island hopping mo during the day; you still have an option on what to do in the night or in the early morning mo.  The resturants usually closes around 10 pm or in some cases until midnight lang.
Location
Darayonan Lodge is close to everything, you can just easily walk at andun na ang church and the stores as well. Bakit ko alam; eh kasi I went out around 11 pm and it was so quiet and almost all the stores are close na nga.
Food
As for the food; it was just right for me; vegetarian on the side kasi ako and I so love their chopsuy plus the Adobo. I had my dinner in the garden para mas maganda ang effect.
The Room
I  have two beds in my room; one queen size and one single bed; I was alone but I like to sleep in big beds kasi. What’s nice about it? The bed are not hard and it was comfortable to sleep in plus the outlet are near the bedside table  which make it easier for me to charge.  I love hot water shower and it was a good sign na maiinit ang tubig pag sinabing hot shower and the shower room is big enough na di ka mahirap gumalaw.

In total; sabi nga nila quality comes with a price; pero on this case; I believe that it’s affordable and a good deal as well. A few additional hundreds and you are sure to have a worthy place to stay in Coron


Darayonan Lodge
132 National Highway, Bgy. Pob. 1,Coron, Philippines
Mobile No: 0917 881 1151



No comments:

Post a Comment