For the month of July, I went to Boracay. The first question is, where to stay in Boracay?
And this is where I stay, Mad Monkey Hostel Boracay
THE BLDG : A 3-STOREY BLDG
THE BAR/BREAKFAST AREA
Private room As low as Php 1, 400 good for 2. Additional Php 200 per head
|Dorm bed As low as Php 400 per bed|
THE FOOD/DRINKSSince breakfast is not included, Breakfast range from 200 to 250.00 per order. It’s actually enough for 2, especially the pancake
click here for more photos during my stay at mad monkey hostel boracay
Things to Remember Why to Stay at Mad Monkey
- Mad Monkey hostel is the perfect place to stay when you are in a tight budget/backpacker style
- Mad Monkey hostel is not for loner, this is the place where you can meet/mingle to other guest and party all night and relax in the morning.
- The place has 2 pool, big enough to accommodate everyone who check in
- The place is accessible to the beach; you can walk or ride a tricycle which cost around 60 pesos but well for six people
- Mad Monkey has a lot of activities in store for the traveller, just ask assistance from the receptionist and they will surely lend a helping hand
If you think travelling to Boracay means having to shell out a lot of money, think again because there is a place like Mad Monkey Hostel who could accommodate you if you are travelling alone.
To know more visit at http://madmonkeyhostels.com/boracay. With contact number: 09052479898.