Lazada Philippines

Monday, August 19, 2013

My Stay in Movenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu

I told myself, if ever I do get a chance to travel I would definitely start here in the Philippines.  And my dream came true when I booked myself a flight going to Cebu City and then take a Roro going to Bohol.

First time to book a flight going to Cebu and it’s actually easy since there are a lot of promos available. Next agenda was to choose where to stay in Cebu. When choosing a hotel, there are things that I have to consider since I want to maximize my stay in Cebu. Luckily, they recommend that I stay in Movenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu.
Upon arrival, I was pick-up by one of the staff with their Porsche Cayenne complete with chauffeur. I appreciate the location of the hotel; Movenpick is just ten minutes away from the airport. As we travel, I notice that there’s an available public transportation just outside the hotel, no need for me to hire a cab while going around the city. Feeling adventurous already and I haven’t step inside the hotel, OMG,
The Entrance


Checking In made easy by the smiling staff
Upon entering the hotel, I was immediately approach by William (I got to remember his name, since he’s so assisting) As I waited for the turn to check in, I got to get a look around the hotel. There is a swimming pool nearby that’s so inviting, there’s also a restaurant that serves a delectable dishes, a bar, and the beach, the beach, the beach (hahaha)
The Lobby

My Deluxe Room

My own bar

Swimming Pool Area

The Front Beach

Total View of the Hotel

Staying at Movenpick Hotel makes my stay in Cebu so memorable, not only I got to experience first class hotel accommodation. There’s a wifi inside my room, all the amenities that I need is just a walk away.  I was able to go around Cebu without any hassle; the location of the hotel is so accessible that I don’t need a cab to go around the area. A public vehicle waits outside the hotel entrance. I feel that I wasn’t a first timer in Cebu; all I need to do is ask the people around the area for me to be able around.

So if ever, you are in Cebu and would look for a place to stay, do stay at the Movenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu. You will definitely get your money worth.



No comments:

Post a Comment