Lazada Philippines

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Osang Soliven & I


Since Osang Soliven viral performance of bombastic in the X-factor Philippines, watching her perform on event was always a pleasure.

I recently meet Osang on one of the events that I attend. Osang was not only accommodating with regards to photo opportunity but has time to make chika to us. I found out that Osang was a member of a parish choir during his younger years.

Osang discover his unnatural talent during one of his gig shows. Wanting to attract customers, they tried to do something out of ordinary. Osang discover that singing songs that kind of rock and roll on the side is more lucrative than hitting high notes like that of Regine Velasquez.

Now, Osang is more in demand on shows performing rocks songs for the entertainment of his audience.

Here are the videos that I was able to take during his performance at the Bellevue Hotel in Alabang





Hope to see you again Osang

No comments:

Post a Comment