Lazada Philippines

Friday, September 6, 2013

My Jem's Creamsilk Commercial in Singapore : Human Hair Quartet

I still remember the moment when Jem told Nanay that she was taping a commercial for Creamsilk.  She mentioned several gigs that she’s involve with, bragging to her Lola was her was of easing the pain and making Nanay fight for her strength ( she i now with the Lord). I am  proud of what my daughters  could accomplished.  Jem started playing the violin during her  kindergarden  days since they are required to have an extra curricular at St. Paul Pasig. Now ,  Jem is in her 3rd year at UST continuing her love for music and I’m so happy that her talent could be featured not only locally but internationally.
Here is some screen shots from the article featured by  creativity-online.com for the creamsilk commercial thats now being shown in Singapore.





Here is the full video of the advertisement

I'm a proud Mom and I'm not ashame to brag about it.
Congratulation ELAIZA JEM TANGALIN

No comments:

Post a Comment